Working with Us
For us, recruitment is more than just filling a role. We ensure we get the right person and that means right for the role, the team, and right for our culture. All of our recruits have the opportunity to prove themselves and build a career with us.
Please read on, and if you feel you might be a good fit for our company and culture then please send us your resume.
All current opportunities at R&F Property Australia are advertised on Seek. Click on the link below to view and apply for current opportunities.
Only applications submitted through Seek will be accepted.
- Learning & Development: we encourage ongoing learning both on-site and offsite like corporate training programs, workshops and one-on-one coaching.
- Good work/life balance: we understand people have families and aim to foster a family-friendly environment with good work/life balance.
- Career development: we want you to have the opportunity to make an impact, and to grow professionally and personally.
- Cross-training: our many cross-training activities are designed to improve our service offering, teach new job skills and to help our people understand the big picture. They also prepare our people for future advancement and more responsibility.
Diversity & Inclusion
We are a proud business committed to diversity within our workplace that is reflective of the many communities in which we operate.
- We are committed to workforce inclusion.
- We respect unique skills, abilities, and perspectives.
- We break down the barriers that stifle innovation and commercial agility.
- We believe that our differences make us faster, smarter and stronger.
We are proud of our welcoming team culture which encourages a natural diversity of expression through work style.
We celebrate our diverse cultures and seek to sustain an environment where everyone works on a playing field best suited to them.
Expression of Interest
Interested in working with us? Then please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please note your area(s) of interest in the subject line.
Please note that your application registers your expression of interest only and is not an application for a position. We will keep your details on file and contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Unsolicited or speculative applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered.
R&F Property Australia is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity.
How will I know if my application has been received?
We will notify you via email.
Do I have to wait for an advertisement to apply?
You can submit a general application at any stage, which we’ll keep on file for three months. Because we receive a lot of applications we can’t guarantee you’ll be contacted about all vacancies so check our website frequently for positions of interest.
What happens to my resume and details if you don’t have an immediate vacancy?
Because we’re always looking for quality candidates we’ll keep your details on file for three months if there is no immediate vacancy that meets your expertise.
Where do you advertise career opportunities?
All vacancies are advertised internally and on Seek. We may on occasion also use LinkedIn and other social media.
What is your position on recruitment consultants?
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment consultants. We ask that prospective employees submit resumes directly to us.
Do I need to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident to apply?
How long does the recruitment and selection process take?
The time taken will vary but we’ll aim to make it efficient and notify candidates as soon as is practical.
Do you support further education and training?
Yes! We are committed to developing and maintaining a skilled and experienced workforce.
What are the opportunities for progression?
There are many, because we recognise individuals with leadership qualities, drive and alignment with the values in our business.